Videos for Students
Here are some interviews with students talking about playing an instrument, practicing and loving music!
- Coco, age nine, in fourth grade talks about playing clarinet and one day making a career in music.
- Lauren, age ten, in fifth grade talks about playing the trombone and making friends in orchestra.
- Spencer, age eleven, in fifth grade talks about practicing and
- Wonder, age eleven, in sixth grade talks about why music is important to him.
- Making music is about who you become along the way.
To view the current video, click the play button in the middle of the video screen.
To view the next video, click on the arrow on the right side of the video screen,
To choose a new video, click on a video from the right sidebar.